UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPETENT BOARDS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY CONTENT COMMUNICATED ON THIS WEB PAGE, AND IN WRITTEN OR AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL, WHETHER BY COMPETENT BOARDS OR A THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPETENT BOARDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INFORMATION COMMUNICATED ON THIS WEB PAGE, AND IN WRITTEN OR AUDIOVISUAL MATERIAL RELATED TO COMPETENT BOARDS.
All information communicated in videos, webinars, training sessions, individual sessions, or any other of Competent Boards products or services cannot be shared or copied in any form without a written approval from Competent Boards.
All opinions and comments should contribute to the dialogue. Competent Boards does not condone any form of harassment, written attacks, insults, vulgarity, or indecency whether perpetrated in writing or the transmission of images. You agree not to do any of the following:
(1) upload or transmit using this web page, or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards, any defamatory, indecent, obscene, harassing, violent, or otherwise objectionable material, or any material that is, or may be, protected by copyright, without permission from the copyright owner;
(2) use this web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards to violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or to violate the laws of any jurisdiction;
(3) misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization;
(4) upload to or transmit on this web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards any advertisements or solicitations of business;
(5) upload or otherwise transmit files that contain a virus or corrupted date;
(6) collect information about others (including email addresses) without their consent;
(7) upload files or photos or include in a comment links that you know, or have reason to believe, cannot be distributed legally using the web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards that you have an obligation to keep confidential;
(8) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the web page, or which may harm Competent Boards or visitors to this web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards or expose them to liability.
Competent Boards reserves the right but does not assume any responsibility, to edit or delete any material it deems inappropriate for this web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards and its visitors or terminate any user’s ability to access this web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards. However, Competent Boards can neither review all material that is posted on the page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material. Accordingly, Competent Boards assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by third parties. Competent Boards has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
Your failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the termination of your access to this web page or any other electronic platforms related to Competent Boards.
2021 CIO of the Year; Board Member; Director of Information, Data Insights, Innovation, and IT
A great program both in content and global peer networking.
Senior Advisor, Central Risk Management, ABN AMRO Bank and Co-Owner/Director, Apollo Capital
The insights, oversights and perspectives have definitely strengthened my mindset towards the need for integrated opportunity, risk and impact thinking, acting and reporting, with the SDGs as a lighthouse. Not only will I recommend the program to my peers, but would also like to come back one year from now as the pace of the sustainability space is fast moving and dynamic.
Vancouver City Councillor, Canada
I learned a lot and really enjoyed the format. I think the content was extraordinarily well done.