Join peers and get insight from board members, investors and experts on Shareholder and Stakeholder Engagement and Disclosure
Register For Session – Shareholder and Stakeholder Engagement and Disclosure
November 5th, 11-12:30 pm EDT
Register For Full Certificate Program – Non-Board Members
Nov 12th – Apr 28th, 2020
Register For Full Certificate Program – Board Members
Nov 13th – Apr 29th, 2020
Why You Should Attend This Session
• Gain practical insight into effective engagement and disclosure strategies
• Receive summarized critical insight in pre-course videos, readings, a case study and a 90-min interactive session
• Join from anywhere to hear the experience of sought-after speakers
- Determining the material issues to manage and communicate to shareholders and stakeholders
- The rise in shareholder activism proposals and how the proxy season impacts companies and boards
- Engagement strategies before the proxy season and beyond – consistent messaging
- The most commonly-used standards and frameworks including Integrated Reporting (IIRC), Climate Reporting (CDP, CDSB), SASB, GRI, UN Global Compact, SDGs, etc.
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) and Stock-exchange requirements
- What are the future trends in reporting?
Receive the Following Preparation Materials
- An Insight Video – Featuring clips from our interviews with global leaders
- A Guest Speaker Video – Hear from Allen White, Vice President and Senior Fellow, Tellus Institute, Co-Founder and Former CEO, the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- A Podcast – Hear from William Jannace – Senior Counsel, Ross PLLC, Expert Witness, The Bates Group, and Former Director, American and New York Stock Exchanges and FINRA
- A case study to be discussed with peers during the session
- Recommended readings, reports, frameworks, tools, etc.
- A list of questions to help you understand and evaluate whether management’s approaches appropriately consider the changing risks and opportunities
* Those attending select sessions are not eligible for the Competent Boards Certificate. Should you attend 8+ sessions you can receive the certificate for an additional fee.