Join peers and get insight from board members, investors and experts on growing expectations of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) disclosure - what are investors asking for and why does it matter?
Register For Session 5 – ESG Competent Boards
Aug 13th, 11-12:30 pm EDT
Register For Full Certificate Program – Non-board Members
Nov 12th – Apr 28th, 2020
Register For Full Certificate Program – Board Members
Nov 13th – Apr 29th, 2020
Take advantage of a $500 USD early bird discount for our interactive programs.
As of September 1st, 2019, the price will be $4,495 USD.
Why You Should Attend This Session
• Gain practical insight on ESG risks, opportunities, strategies and framework
• Receive summarized critical learnings in pre-course videos, readings, a case study and a 90-min interactive session
• Join from anywhere to hear the experience of sought-after speakers
- Growing expectations of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) disclosure – what are investors asking for and why
does it matter?
- How ESG disclosure issues are leading to securities class actions and civil litigation
- Understanding the ESG ratings, rankings, indices, integration frameworks and materiality risk and opportunity assessments
- How companies are responding to growing demands for ESG disclosure
- How to integrate emerging risks into ERM-frameworks such as the COSO framework
- Oversight – how to question the relevance of ESG goals, targets and strategies
Receive the Following Preparation Materials
- Insight Videos – Featuring clips from our interviews with global leaders discussing some of the most pressing board issues of our time
- A list of questions to help you understand and evaluate whether management’s approaches appropriately consider the changing risks and opportunities
- Guest Speaker Videos – Industry experts and thought leaders sharing their experience and knowledge on course topics
- Case studies to be discussed with peers during sessions
- All recorded Competent Boards webinars
- Recommended readings, reports, frameworks, tools, etc.
* Those attending select sessions are not eligible for the Competent Boards Certificate. Should you attend 8+ sessions you can receive the certificate for an additional fee.