Join peers and get insight from board members, investors and experts on growing expectations of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) disclosure - what are investors asking for and why does it matter?
Register for Session: ESG Competent Boards
January 21st, 11-12:30 pm EDT
Why You Should Attend This Session
• Gain practical insight on how climate change is impacting businesses, supply chains,
customers, employees and the societies they operate in
• Receive summarized critical learnings in pre-course videos, readings, a case study and a 90-min interactive session
• Join from anywhere to hear the experience of sought-after speakers
- Growing expectations of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) disclosure – what are investors asking for and why does it matter?
- How ESG disclosure issues are leading to securities class actions and civil litigation
- Understanding the ESG ratings, rankings, indices, integration frameworks and materiality risk and opportunity assessments
- How companies are responding to growing demands for ESG disclosure
- How to integrate emerging risks into ERM-frameworks such as the COSO framework
- Oversight – how to question the relevance of ESG goals, targets and strategies
Receive the Following Preparation Materials
- Insight Video – Featuring clips from our interviews with global leaders
- A list of questions to help you understand and evaluate whether management’s approaches appropriately consider the changing risks and opportunities
- A Guest Speaker Video – Hear from Georg Kell – Chair,Arabesque and Founding Director, United Nations Global Compact
- A case study to be discussed with peers during sessions
- A recorded Competent Boards webinar
- Recommended readings, reports, frameworks, tools, etc.
* Those attending select sessions are not eligible for the Competent Boards Certificate. Should you attend 8+ sessions you can receive the certificate for an additional fee.
Register for the Full Competent Boards Certificate Program – Board Members
Feb 12 – Aug 12th, 2020
May 13 – Nov 11th, 2020
Sept 9 – Mar 3rd, 2021
Register for the Full Competent Boards Certificate Program – Non-Board Members
Feb 11 – Aug 11th, 2020
May 12 – Nov 10th, 2020
Sept 8 – Mar 2nd, 2021