Helle Bank Jorgensen
CEO & Founder, Competent Boards
Helle is the founder and chief executive of Competent Boards. She has more than 30 years of experience in sustainable business practices. During that time, she has specialized in evaluating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks and opportunities for leading Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller and medium-sized businesses.
Helle is a member of:
- Nasdaq Center for Board Excellence’s Sustainability & ESG Insights Council
- World Economic Forum (WEF) Expert Network for Corporate Governance, Leadership, and Emerging Multinationals
- His Royal Highness Prince of Wales A4S Global Expert Panel
- Climate Governance Experts, Canada Climate Law Initiative
- Good Governance Academy’s ESG Exchange Advisory Committee (Chair)
Helle is the author of the Amazon bestseller, Stewards of The Future: A Guide for Competent Boards.
Partner, ESG, Independent Point Advisors, Former Ey Sustainability Practice Leader
Peter Damgaard Jensen
Former CEO of Danish pension fund PKA; Chair, Climate Investment Coalition & Fonden World Climate Foundation