Shailesh Haribhakti & Associates Chartered Accountants; Non-Executive Chairman, L&T Finance Holdings Ltd, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd and Blue Star Ltd
Mr. Shailesh Haribhakti is a career Chartered and Cost Accountant, and a Certified Internal Auditor, Financial Planner & Fraud Examiner. He has been conferred with the Global Competent Boards Designation (GCB.D) by Competent Boards Inc. His career spans over four decades. He is currently Chairman of Shailesh Haribhakti & Associates, Chartered Accountants.
He is the Non-Executive Chairman of L&T Finance Holdings Limited, L&T Mutual Fund Trustee Ltd, Future Lifestyle Fashions Limited, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited Blue Star Limited, Mentorcap Management Pvt Ltd, Planet People & Profit Consulting Pvt Ltd, Bluevine Technologies Pvt Ltd, and IBS Fintech India Pvt Ltd. He is Vice Chairman of GOvEVA consulting Pvt. LTD.
His other Directorships are:
Brookprop Services Pvt Ltd (A Brookfield REIT), Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd (Times Group), Ambuja Cements Ltd, ACC Ltd, Bajaj Electricals Ltd, Gaja Trustee Company Pvt Ltd [Gaja Capital Group], and Epigeneres Biotech Pvt Ltd.
His activities include:
1) Digital Board Governance
2) MSME verification, diligence interim management, Asset tracing and shared services through a process of interactivity over the internet and digitization.
3) Impact Investing.
4) Data-led lending and counter-party assessment and automated Treasury and Foreign Exchange management.
5) Business transformation using exponential technologies and outsourcing.
6) Mr. Haribhakti actively promotes “shared value” creation and a green environment through his own enterprise, and his leadership roles as Chairman of the CSR committees of some of the Boards that he serves on. He has successfully established the concept of “Innovate to Zero” and technology enabling CSR which is in alignment with the idea of making the impact of every intervention focused, widespread, co-operative and far-reaching.
7) Mr. Haribhakti has a passion for teaching, writing and public speaking. He was associated with the Indian Institute of Management (IIMA) as visiting faculty from 1981-83. He frequently contributes his views on public forums, to the press and to the electronic media. He is active on all social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and You tube.
He also serves on Advisory Boards of Doha Bank and Gaja Advisors Pvt LTD.
Mr. Haribhakti has in the past engaged as:
- NPS Trust (2015-2017) – constituted by The Pension Fund Regulatory & Development
- Western India Regional Council (WIRC), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Financial Planning and Standards Board (FPSB – India)
- Indian Merchant Chambers (IMC)
- Rotary Club of Bombay (July 2014 – June 2015)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Bombay Chapter.
- Bombay Management Association (BMA)
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Committee on Disclosures and Accounting Standards and Member of Takeover Panel
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), Standards Advisory Council