Reinvention from a Position of Strength, Purpose, Trust and Long-Term PerformanceReinvention from a Position of Strength, Purpose, Trust and Long-Term Performance https://competentboards.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/April-17th-Webinar-Updated-1-1024x512.png 1024 512 Mara Di Loreto https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/dc6bb436f9746988012b6d2358a122ff?s=96&d=mm&r=g
1-hour Interactive Webinar on April 17, 2019
8 am PDT, 11 am EDT, 4 pm BST, 5 pm CEST, 7 pm GST & 8:30 pm IST
What kind of leadership is required to lead us through the most challenging dilemmas of the 21st century and the 4th industrial revolution?
Join Helle Bank Jorgensen alongside Jim Hagemann Snabe, a global chair, board member and author, in an interactive webinar to find out what kind of leadership they believe is required, as well as our new Competent Boards Program that offers professional development for boards and those that advise them.
During this webinar hear about:
- The new type of leadership necessary to reinvent an organization from a position of strength, purpose, trust and long-term performance
- Competent Boards’ newly released Certification Program – designed to help executives, board members, and chairs articulate and act upon the most material ESG aspects of their organization
- The role boards play when it comes to ESG, climate, diversity, human rights, supply chain, SDGs, responsible data use and financial oversight
- What inspired Jim to co-author Dreams and Details and why dreams have the power to inspire people to be a part of something meaningful
- Jim Hagemann Snabe – Chair, A.P Moller – Maersk and Siemens, Vice-Chair, Allianz and Member of the Board of Trustees, World Economic Forum
- Helle Bank Jorgensen – CEO, Competent Boards