Join peers and get insight from board members, investors and experts on why and how companies and investors are embracing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and using them as a catalogue of innovation and investment opportunities
We Will Discuss the Following Strategic Topics
- What are the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and how are they being addressed by regulatory trends?
- Why and how are companies and investors embracing the SDGs and using them as a catalogue of innovation and investment opportunities?
- How to use the SDGs-framework as a strategic tool to understand the world’s biggest pain points and determine risks and innovative opportunities
- How can we use the SDGs as a strategic framework to restart the economy post-COVID-19
- The link between purpose, the SDGs and a business’ license to operate and grow
- Using the SDGs as a common language to communicate with stakeholders
- Oversight – how to question the relevance of internally selected SDGs, targets and strategies
You Will Receive the Following Preparation Materials
- A guide to help you navigate and reflect on the strategic issues discussed
- An Insight Video – Featuring clips from our interviews with global leaders
- A list of questions to help you understand and evaluate whether management’s approaches appropriately consider the changing risks and opportunities
- Guest Speaker Videos featuring:
- Ingvild A. Sorensen, Senior Manager, Strategic Development, United Nations Global Compact
- Helene Li, CEO and Co-Founder, GoImpact Capital Partners
- A Case Video on Novozymes
- Recommended readings, reports, frameworks, tools, etc.
* Those attending select sessions are not eligible for the Competent Boards Certificate. Should you attend all 12 sessions you can receive the certificate for an additional fee.
Why You Should Attend This Session
• Gain practical insight on why and how companies are embracing the SDGs
• Receive summarized critical learnings in pre-course videos, readings, a case study and a 90-min interactive session
• Join from anywhere to hear the experience of sought-after speakers