Join us as preeminent global experts, from diverse industries, share their challenges and responses in the face of global disruptions, changing shareholder expectations and evolving regulations
Register for Session 1
June 4th, 11-12:30pm EDT
Register For Full Certificate Program – Non-Board Members
Register For Full Certificate Program – Board Members
Why You Should Attend This Session
• Equips you with the latest insight on mega-trends and evolving regulations
• Summarizes critical learnings in pre-course videos, readings, a case study and a 90-min interactive session
• Brings the experience of sought-after speakers to your desktop
- Organizational Purpose – Does it add value?
- Mega-Trends – How geopolitical and environmental concerns and human values are changing expectations of businesses, investors and boards
- Soft-laws, Regulations and Frameworks – How soft-laws, regulations and frameworks are impacting a business’ license to operate
- New Business Models – How new business models – circular economy, sharing economy, gig economy, the future of work, artificial intelligence – are disrupting business as usual
- Fiduciary Duty – Different views and understandings of the fiduciary duty across regions
Receive the Following Preparation Materials
- Insight Videos – Featuring clips from our interviews with global leaders discussing some of the most pressing board issues of our time
- A list of questions to help you understand and evaluate whether management’s approaches appropriately consider the changing risks and opportunities
- Guest Speaker Videos – Industry experts and thought leaders sharing their experience and knowledge on course topics
- Case studies to be discussed with peers during sessions
- All recorded Competent Boards webinars
- Recommended readings, reports, frameworks, tools, etc.
* Those attending select sessions are not eligible for the Competent Boards Certificate. Should you attend 8+ sessions you can receive the certificate for an additional fee.