Join peers and get insight from board members, investors and experts on why and how companies and investors are embracing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and using them as a catalogue of innovation and investment opportunities
Register for Session 3 – SDGs Competent Boards
July 2nd, 11-12:30 pm EDT
Register For Full Certificate Program – Board Advisors
Register For Full Certificate Program – Board Members
Why You Should Attend This Session
• Gain practical insight on why and how companies are embracing the SDGs
• Receive summarized critical learnings in pre-course videos, readings, a case study and a 90-min interactive session
• Join from anywhere to hear the experience of sought-after speakers
- What are the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and how are they being addressed by regulatory trends?
- Why and how are companies and investors embracing the SDGs and using them as a catalogue of innovation and investment opportunities?
- How to use the SDG-framework as a strategic tool to understand the world’s biggest pain points and determine risks and innovative opportunities
- The link between purpose, the SDGs and a business’ license to operate and grow
- Using the SDGs as a common language to communicate with stakeholders
- Oversight – how to question the relevance of internally selected SDGs, targets and strategies
Receive the Following Preparation Materials
- Insight Videos – Featuring clips from our interviews with global leaders discussing some of the most pressing board issues of our time
- A list of questions to help you understand and evaluate whether management’s approaches appropriately consider the changing risks and opportunities
- Guest Speaker Videos – Industry experts and thought leaders sharing their experience and knowledge on course topics
- Case studies to be discussed with peers during sessions
- All recorded Competent Boards webinars
- Recommended readings, reports, frameworks, tools, etc.
* Those attending select sessions are not eligible for the Competent Boards Certificate. Should you attend 8+ sessions you can receive the certificate for an additional fee.