Chairman, Blue Star LTD, Larsen&Toubro Finance
Mr. Shailesh Haribhakti is a career Chartered and Cost Accountant, and a Certified Internal Auditor, Financial Planner & Fraud Examiner. His career spans over four decades. He is currently Chairman of Shailesh Haribhakti & Associates, CharteredAccountants.
He is the Non-Executive Chairman of L&T Finance Holdings Limited, L&T Mutual Fund, Future Lifestyle Fashions Limited, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited Blue Star Limited, Mentorcap Management Pvt Ltd, Planet People & Profit Consulting Pvt Ltd, Bluevine Technologies Pvt Ltd, and IBS Fintech India Pvt Ltd. He is Vice Chairman of Intuit Consulting Pvt. LTD.
His other Key Directorships are ACC Limited, Ambuja Cements Limited, Bajaj Electricals Ltd, Bennett Coleman and Company Limited (Times Group), Cloud Infosolutions Pvt Ltd, Epigeneres Biotech Pvt Ltd, Gaja Trustee Company Pvt Ltd [Gaja Capital Group] and Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited. ◦ Mr. Haribhakti is a Director of Foundation for Audit Quality, a Section 8 Company and Give India, & Chairman of NHBS LLP. He is a strategic advisor to the CT group. He also serves on Advisory Boards of Doha Bank, Gaja Advisors Pvt. Ltd. and Excellence Enablers Private Limited.
Other activities include:
- Digital Board Governance: Along with Mr. G. N. Bajpai (Ex. Chairman of SEBI & LIC) and Mr. Jangoo Dalal (Ex-MD of Cisco, DLink & Avaya) he helped create GOVEVA, which provides digital Governance & Compliance support to corporations globally.
- MSME verification, diligence interim management, Asset tracing and shared services through a process of interactivity over the internet and digitization.
- To give wing to equity investing he has established, along with Mr. Abhay Havaldar and Mr. Rahul Mehta, Mentorcap Management Pvt. Ltd which is entrenched in the Impact Investing space.
- Data-led lending and counter-party assessment and automated Treasury and Foreign Exchange management.
- Business transformation using exponential technologies and outsourcing.
Mr. Haribhakti actively promotes “shared value” creation and a green environment through his own enterprise, and his leadership roles as Chairman of the CSR committees of some of the Boards that he serves on. He has successfully established the concept of “Innovate to Zero” and technology enabling CSR which is in alignment with the idea of making the impact of every intervention focused, widespread, co-operative and far-reaching. Mr. Haribhakti has a passion for teaching, writing and public speaking. He was associated with the Indian Institute of Management (IIMA) as visiting faculty from 1981-83. He frequently contributes his views on public forums, to the press and to the electronic media. He is active on all social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.