Do you want to tap into the minds of global business leaders? We have selected views from leading directors, executives and institutional investors so you can bring the best governance to bear for your organization – and you can do it all wherever and whenever is convenient for you.
Prepare for your next board or investor meeting with any or all of these videos. More videos will be available soon. Please revisit our website in the months to come and let us know what topics you would like to hear about, and from whom here.
With the purchase of each Insight Interview Video, you will receive access to 5 views of the video.
Click the links below to view both teaser videos.
View our free teaser videos to preview expert insight shared throughout our video modules.
You will hear from world-renowned business experts including CEO, Paul Polman, Chair, Annette Verschuren, Head of Global Sustainability, Claus Stig Pedersen, Chair, Jim Hagemann Snabe, CEO, Erika Karp, Former CIO, Bjarne Graven Larsen, CEO, Torben Möger Pedersen, Managing Partner, Kevin Coon, CEO, Peter Damgaard Jensen & Chair, Michael Treschow.
Purpose and Sustainability – A Board Issue?
- Reconciling short-term gains and long-term strategy
- The business case for sustainability and company purpose
- Sustainability and fiduciary duty
- The road to success: identifying your purpose
- 5 questions to bring to the next board meeting and a view of the globally agreed SDGs framework that can help the board identify blind spots and bright spots
Sustainability Competencies and Board Structure
- Finding a board structure that works
- Building long-term leadership
- Compensating for the long-term
- 5 questions to bring to the next board meeting to help you understand your current position and next steps to improve sustainability competency within your Board and management team
Climate Risks and Opportunities
- Financial impacts of climate change
- The TCFD recommendations: an essential governance resource
- Stakeholder and investor interest in climate change and business transparency
- Not losing sight of the opportunities
- Recommendations for your Board to consider and best practice examples
The Sustainable Development Goals: A Strategic Business Framework
- How the SDGs can be used as a framework for developing a relevant business strategy
- How to use the SDGs to identify risk
- Using the common vision of the SDGs to drive opportunities
- Embedding the goals into your value chain
- 5 questions to bring to the next board meeting to help your Board embed the SDGs, increase its oversight, and illuminate blind spots and bright spots
BOOK A 1-ON-1 AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE
Tap into new perspectives with an e-session tailored to your needs.